Gain-Master er en 0,625λ Højkvalitets glasfiber base station antenne til CB og 10m amatørbånd.Komplet designet ved electromagnetics simulation til optimering af maximum gain og udstråling og båndbrede.
Engineered with the most advanced available technologies it is completly manufactured in Italy with high quality materials.
The new design of the radiant element (Patent Pending) works like a central feeded dipole so all RF currents on the radiator are in-phase and the ground plane radials are not necessary.
The coaxial coil at the bottom works like RF-choke for the optimum decoupling from mast and feeding line.
Made of telescopic fiberglass tubes, it is DC-grounded for the best protection from static discharges.
Gain-Master™ is the new reference standard in its class of antennas.
- Type: 0.625 λ center feeded vertical dipole
- Frequency Range: @ SWR ≤ 2.0 25.5 - 30 MHz 400 CB channel 10m ham band
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Radiation: Omnidirectional
- Polarization: Linear Vertical
- Max Gain on the horizon: 1 to 2 dB higher than conventional 5/8 λ
- Max Power: 500 Watts (CW) continuous, 1000 Watts (CW) short time
- Ligthning protection: All metal parts are DC-grounded, the inner conductor shows a DC-short
- Connector: UHF-female, PTFE insulator gold plated central pin
- Materials: Whip made of white fiberglass four sections composite tube, radiator made of copper wire and low loss coax cable, stainless steel hardware, anodized AW6060 aluminium, UV stabilized thermoplastic.
- Wind Resistance: up to 160 Km/h
- Height: (approx.) 7360mm with bracket, radiator 6850mm
- Mounting mast: Ø 35-54 mm side mast with “V” bolt